Elvex Airspecs Goggles are ideal for working in humid environments where anti—fog eye protection is a must. The stainless steel mesh provides limited hazard protection and allows air to freely pass thru for non-fogging protection.
- For humid environments where nothing else keeps lenses from fogging up.
- Stainless steel mesh ‘lens’ provides limited hazard protection and allows air to freely pass thru for non-fogging protection.
- Black anodized coating on steel mesh reduces reflections and glare.
- Wraparound frame design with EVA foam provides a great face seal and eye socket protection.
- Elastic fabric headband is adjustable for a comfortable, secure fit.
Elvex Airspecs Goggles-Black Foam Lined Frame-Steel Mesh Lens - GG-50
- Lens: 0.45 mm stainless steel wire mesh with 0.8 mm openings
- Frame: Nylon
- Foam Padding: EVA Closed Cell
- Strap: Elastic Fabric
Certifications and Standards
USA Standards: ANSI Z87.1-2010 American National Standards Institute