Specialty and Custom Safety Training Courses
Our Custom Training Courses
Our specialty and custom safety training courses are made-to-order classes that address YOUR unique safety training needs. Instruction can take place where it best suits your company – either at one of Advance Safety’s training facilities or the location of your choice.
Our Fall Protection Training focuses on the best practices in fall protection and the need to protect workers. Participants are introduced to the regulations and standards of fall protection including components of fall protection such as body support, anchorages, connectors and rescue.
Upon successful completion of the course the student will receive a certificate that they have completed the training meeting OSHA and ANSI requirements as an Authorized Person.
OSHA Regulation on Fall Protection
- Local regulations pertaining to fall protection
- Fall protection (ex. handrails, guardrails, etc.)
- Fall restraint systems
- Fall arrest systems (e.g. anchors, body support, connection components and rescue plan)
This course is recommended for individuals working at height.
Some of our specialty training services include
- Lock Out or Tag Out (LOTO)
- CPR / AED
- NFPA 70E Arc Flash Awareness Training
- Fall Protection Awareness
- Machine Guarding
- Overhead Crane / Hoist
- Client Safety Policies and Procedures
- New Hire Programs
- Forklift / Machinery Operation
- Drug and Alcohol Programs
- Hot Work Permits
- Defensive Driving
- Teamwork Concept Classes
- General Safety Orientation
- Welding Safety
- Access to Medical Records
- Job Safety Analysis
- Respirator Fit Testing
- Mock OSHA Audits
- PPE Assessments
- Advanced Core Compliance Training (A.C.C.T)
- Noise Dosimeter Testing
Servicing Tennessee, Kentucky, Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, Indiana, North Carolina, South Carolina, Arkansas, Michigan and Texas.