This reusable face shield kit is ideal for protection for first responders and in food processing applications. Where this face mask to protect against splash liquids or body fluids for healthcare workers.
Description & Performance
- Safeguards against splash and dust in a wide range of general use applications.
- Easy-to-install/replace window – quickly snaps on or off the headband for maximum convenience.
- Reusable design – significantly reduces landfill waste and saves on disposal costs!
- Window features an anti-fog coating not found on most other face shields – keeps your vision clear and safe!
- Baseball cap style pinlock head strap ensures quick and easy adjustments – just set it and forget it!
- Window and headband made with recyclable materials and are both replaceable.
- A premium yet cost effective face shield solution – a Jackson Safety exclusive!
- Not designed for use in high impact applications.
Meets ANSI Z87.1 D3
Window: .020 PET
Headband: Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
Sweatband: #1 Density Polyurethane Foam
Product No. (KIT): 14350
Case Qty.: 24
Window: PET (anti-fog one side)
Window Shape: Unbound Shape E
Window Size: 9" H x 14" W x 0.020" T
Window Replacement Product No.: 14355
Sweatband Replacement Product No.: 14356
Extra-large full-face coverage for superior protection – check and compare!
Faceshields & Visors